Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weighing the Week

I'm pretty happy with my weight loss this week, as I sigh. I just do not feel "great" this week. I am constantly bloated and tired of it. Maybe the stress of my hubs being sick the past few weeks is causing the bloating, who knows. I definitely think that I could be working harder and pushing harder and striving for more. Well today begins the new week, so that is what I will do.

I am on track with my weight loss and when my goal date is. I have to avg 2.12 lbs per week for the next 16.5 weeks. I think that will be relatively easy, considering so far I've had weeks of less and more loss.

I went shopping yesterday with my Mom and sis-in-law. I actually tried on clothes a whole size smaller. That was quite exciting; however, I did not buy anything. I want to wait 5 more lbs, that 20lb mark is my first big goal met. I know at that point I will be able to see the light further in the tunnel. Exciting!!!

I ran on the treadmill again yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised at how long I could go doing the 1 minute walk/1.5 minute run. I swear I must be in someone else's body. I was trucking along nicely until my wrist pulled the emergency stop cord out. That was so frustrating, I lost all concentration. So I walked some hills a little while longer then called it quits.

That's it for now...

0 comments: