Tuesday, June 10, 2008

On the Wagon and driving it

I'm full swing back on the bandwagon. I had a great workout today, and it felt wonderful. The first part was water aerobics, which you know I modify to get more cardio out of it. I am pretty sure the lady in front of me was not happy about me splashing so much. It was getting her nicely fluffed hair and make-up wet! Oh well, had to splash off her perfume. Seriously, I hate it when women wear 1/2 a bottle to the gym. GAG!

Paul and I were discussing last night the ways we could save gas. During my w/o today, I had a great idea...on the days I am not swimming or meeting with the trainer, I will ride my bike w/ the boys in the trailer to the 24 Hour that is closest to me. Fabulous. I smart!

2 comments:

JRo said...

Freaking Awesome Idea! Now, you just have to DO it! :)

Laura said...

oh I will. Tonight Paul will be finding the lock for me.