Friday, June 13, 2008

Wrapping up the week

I switched my "free" day from Saturday to Friday this week. B/F Pam is in town, and I know we will be eating our way through it - there are lots of restaurants here they do not have in Seattle. There are several of her favorite places I know she dearly misses...can you imagine not having a Sonic Happy Hour? (she grew up in Coppell)

Yesterday I sweated w/ the old ladies and Alison in water aerobics. I think they are finally getting used to me splashing everywhere! Have I mentioned yet that Charlotte (the instructor, abt my Mom's age) definitely sets me at a higher standard than the others. Alison gets a big kick out of it - you won't be pregnant forever! ha ha ha It is actually good because I do work harder and jump higher, etc.

This morning I got up, 6:20am, and worked in on the treadmill.

I am feeling so much better about my cardio. It is clicking and I can tell I am advancing. About 2 days ago I was cooling off on my bed and I noticed that my stomach wasn't bulging while laying on my back. OMG! That hasn't happened in forever. Little things like that are definite motivation. Also, some work out clothes I wore last summer when training for the tri, fit better; not so tight in the waste, shirts hang prettier...I feel so pretty! I love it.

Lastly, since I switched days I weighed this morning. (drum roll) I lost THREE pounds this week. WWWWWOOOOOOO-HHHHHOOOOOOO

2 comments:

JRo said...

Do you realize that you are 1/4th the way there already!?!? I am so proud! You are almost to your picture on your blog! With even better hair of course! :)

Laura said...

Yes, my hair is quite fabulous these days! ha ha ha