Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stress

So stress does play a large part in my weightloss/gain; and the whole monthly thing. This past week has been very stressful for Paul and I for several different reasons. I've worked just as hard and ate fairly closely to my plan. However, I am rising above my 1/2 lb gain. If it gets me down I will not be able to move forward as quickly!

This week I will bump my cardio to double, be very strict with my eating and hopefully lose 3lbs. Granted I can lessen the stress.

I have really been wanting to do another Tri, I hem and haw around it and never really commit to anything. Well I am admitting for you all to know, the swim is frightening! I did it before so why am I completely freaking myself out? I think it's I did not swim as well last time, nor the stroke I wanted to do and I am letting that hold me back. Not anymore, I'll find a race to do. I am still doing the Duathlon as well.

I've started the week off well, I rode this morning and Niki even went with me! YEA!

0 comments: