Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good Morning

I did not ride this morning...BUT I did the treadmill. I decided to go for distance to see how I am fairing for upcoming events. 2 miles was my goal. Halfway in I'm arguing with myself for not trying to alternate with running. I was trying to give myself the excuse that I just got over the bug. Not gonna work. I begin alternating run/walk, seriously? I'm not really in pain? Am I in better shape than I thought? WOW!!! What a great confidence boost for my day.

Regret: 100%...eating that stupid burger last night. My stomach felt almost as bad as it did when I had the bug, plus I got a headache from it. I'm thinking maybe the onions! Well today is a new day, I can start off with better choices!

I need some jams (remember the shorts?), tunes...what's in your iPod?

1 comments:

JRo said...

All I have to say to you.. is NO MORE EXCUSES. You have people over this weekend.. let them HELP you and take the boys so you can run, bike, or whatever it is you need to do! Now, there is your challenge... I wait to see what you do with it! ;)