Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anything Else?

As if life wasn't stressful enough around here; my hubs has been sick with a flare up of his ulcerative colitis...yesterday we went to the hospital because of some pain he was having on the right side of his abdomen. You guessed it...late last night he had his appendix removed. Once I get him home and settled in, my cardio is going to rock. I have so much pent up stress and emotion - I need to let it rip.

While we were waiting in the ER exam room yesterday, I went to Luke's Locker to get a new pair of running shoes. Lovely! I also bought a new pair of running shorts - a whole size smaller. Very exciting!

Thank you to my incredible friends who have kept the boys during all this!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh - here's hoping things are better soon!!