Saturday, July 5, 2008

I did not weigh-in yesterday morning. I know I have gained a pound. Considering the stress of this past week, is pretty good. I completely bombed on my "no sweets" until the scrap weekend. That darn cookie bouquet was the devil himself taunting me, enticing me; but, it was ooohhh soooo good! I have kept with my "no soda" rule. The night hubs was in the hospital, I called JRo telling her how bad I wanted one. She and I talked me out of it - thank you. It would have only made me feel even more bloated. Speaking of bloated...I now know when I am that ridiculously bloated its STRESS! I've got enough to share if you'd like any...

This week will definitely be challenging. I am taking myself and the boys to my parents house in Houston. I have to keep the mindset of training and weightloss, with a little relaxation. I have alot of ground to cover since last week I gained a lb. This week I need at least 3lbs. ACK! I will be taking my own bike, instead of using my Dad's, and I think that will help keep me motivated. Plus, the greenbelts are so much fun to ride on...take me back to being a kid. AND, my li'l bro lives there; so his happy butt will be riding with. After all, he's doing the duathlon with me and I know he has not started training - even if it is in November.

Also, this week, I need to hit my core training hard. That will be tough in Houston, but I could use a little challenge while I am gone. That's all for now...my brain is just too fried.

Do you want to see the cutest boys in the world? We walked in the neighborhood 4th parade. It was HOT HOT HOT! I counted it as cardio for the day, I was dripping sweat!

1 comments:

JRo said...

First, get those stinking cookies out of your vision! Next, take that stress... out on the bike or the treadmill. I LOVE stress relieving workouts. They are always the most amazing, self revealing, workouts I have. I always seem to be able to push past the pain, because it is something I can control in those hard times. PUSH.