Monday, May 12, 2008

What is wrong with me?

Last week was a very challenging week, I did manage to get all my cardio and eating right accomplished; but there is something wrong w/ my body. I even went to the doctor. I have a weird skin sensation and have been over extraordinarily tired in my bones! The doc thinks it's my cholesterol meds so he gave me a smaller dose. Hopefully that will work. Going camping this weekend and relaxing seemed to help a little. Maybe my non-stop going has finally caught up with me. In addition to my med change, I am also going to "try" and make some life changes. Last night I went to bed at 9:15 and did not wake up until 7 this morning. Now I know I won't do that every night, but it sure felt good.

Today I start weight lifting, and am very excited about that. So til then....

So the whole time w/ the trainer was taken up with measurements, goals, etc. I did the treadmill, got a nice little sweat going. Tomorrow is swimming, then Wednesday will hit the training. I'm excited to see what the trainer has mapped for me - given my goals.

1 comments:

JRo said...

SO jealous that you have a trainer! ;) Guess I should get around to studying for that test.. right? 3 years later... so me.

Take care of yourself, lots of sleep, those meds..