Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday Moaning...

Why is breakfast so hard for me? It frustrates me to no end. I have become so lazy in the mornings. Maybe I need to get up for a week or 2 for some early morning workouts and see if that helps. Breakfast is not that hard to make. Maybe it's because I hate the fact that I have to start doing dishes so early in the day, they NEVER go away! I'm not complaining...just moaning the fact I have realized something else about myself I need to work on. BAH!

I went to the gym and did weights, it actually helped my begging sore muscles feel really good. My plan was to leave after that and do the treadmill at home tonight. Knowing myself and that I wouldn't, I put my happy butt on the treadmill there and worked it out. Good Girl! I felt so great afterwards. Finally! I know w/i a week or 2 everything is really going to click and give me even that much more momentum and excitement AND determination!

Off to start dinner. I'm making an eat clean Pad Thai recipe. I'll let you know if it's any good or not. I hope so...

I give the Pad Thai 2.5 stars. Paul pretty much hated it. It was just not nutty enough tasting, too much molasses flavor. Little did I know, Paul is not a huge fan of Pad Thai anyway, I LOVE the stuff!

0 comments: