Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brag a little

Well I have to brag on myself a little...
First, I worked w/ the trainer today. OMG it was so hard, great, but so hard I really think I almost cried at one point. Love that! My gym is 2-story, walking down the stairs afterward the workout I had to take it nice and slow so my legs wouldn't buckle. Ok, so now the bragging: The trainer weighed me in today, I was FOUR pounds lighter than last Monday at my weigh-in. Seriously, I don't even know how I contained my excitement at the gym. The trainer was so excited, and that made me even more excited! I don't really feel any different weight wise. But what a payoff that my efforts are going to start clicking even more.

Tonight I have to do cardio. If I don't write about it, someone needs to comment and hold me to the fire...
Throw me in the fire. Tonight is date night and after an evening of running around 4 kids, cooking and cleaning I'm completely pooped. I knew I should have done it earlier today. I need to work on finding my balance between working out, housework, etc. It will come - soon I hope.

1 comments:

JRo said...

Must I throw you in the fire???