Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hump Day

I was hoping for a good boost from my workout this morning, but instead I sat my happy butt on the couch during naptime, therefore not doing anything productive this afternoon. I hate that. The couch will be off limits to me the rest of the week during naptime. I can relax in the evenings. After all, isn't this one of the reasons I stay home? Enough groaning...

My workout was great, I love working with the trainer, she pushes me. That is the "plowing" that I like. I've met my weightloss goal already for the week, but will push for more. Eating today has been ok. The fridge stopped cooling for a while and pretty much ruined everything. Thankfully the freezer is fine. Now it looks barren, guess I could clean the shelves. Oh and I did not make a menu this week. Menus work soooo well for me. Keeps me in line.

Overall today I give the w/o good ratings, and the rest few stars!
There's always tomorrow.

Hebrews 12:1
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

1 comments:

JRo said...

Remember, that race they are talking about, is a marathon... persevere girl!

So proud of you!