Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sore, party of "one"

I met with the trainer yesterday. And even though I can hardly move, I still do not regret telling her how hard I wanted her to work me. It was hard, but more rewarding than anything.

I love how they have a little section roped off for trainers to use when doing stuff that does not require the weight equipment. We did mostly core strengthening and some weights. Whew! I totally love that she wants to get my core strong and that the rest comes with it. I don't even think I will miss doing Body for Life training. It is good that I have someone there to push me to my limits knowing what will be a great outcome for me.

Now I must go use these sore muscles to do laundry and clean up around here! Fun Fun.

1 comments:

JRo said...

I feel ya. I am STILL sore from Wednesday. And Monday is another leg day!