Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tanked Thursday

Today has been horrible. The boys have been at it since they woke up this morning, and I have not been feeling well. After a 2 hour nap, it dawned on me I might be running a low fever - I was. ERG! However, after dinner, the boys will be forced in the backyard while I at least walk on the treadmill. My muscles are so sore from yesterdays workout that they at least need some stretching. Yikes, that is going to hurt.
Hopefully, tomorrow will be better...I know it will to some degree, my Mom will be here! HOORAY!!!

p.s. I have not eaten even 4 meals yet today, but at least what I have had has been clean!

UPDATE: I did work it on the treadmill. 30 minutes of hills w/ a great HR. Thankfully the meds had kicked in...now my muscles might be a little more ready for the beating with the trainer tomorrow.

1 comments:

JRo said...

Good girl. Take care of your body!