Monday, May 26, 2008

Queso, my beloved!

After going to eat lunch at Pappasito's yesterday, I was really wondering if I was feeling ok. It is my most favorite place to eat fajita's, queso and salsa. I barely ate any queso, had one fajita - did not even finish the tortilla, then 2 slices meat, and that is it, a few chips and salsa. It was all good, but I was not dying over any of it. Could these food changes really be happening this fast? I do not remember that from any other time I have done this. Everyone else was still eating, my mom asked me if I was done. I thought about it, and said "Yes!" Woo-hoo. It Did not take long for my stomach to get used to smaller portions.

I will always have a deep love for my queso, I just do not want to eat it so much anymore. Queso, we have many great memories, all the way back to summers in high school; but for now, they will have to be memories!!!

1 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. I will go back and read more from the beginning. I will be joining you on the weight loss jouney in the fall after this kiddo is out and I am recovered. I never look forward to that. Keep up the good work.