Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I did it I did it

I finally got out and rode my bike this evening. Of course, the sun hid itself aaaallll day UNTIL I go out to ride. Where was it when we were swimming? Whatever!

I'm pleased that I have not lost much stamina, but do lack a little in my endurance. Went 6 miles in 31 minutes. Before I was pregnant I was doing about 5 min miles - happy about that. I could have probably gone farther, but wanted to get a feel of where I am. IT FELT SOOOO GOOD!

Other breaking news....
I finally, after a year of wanting, bought me a blendtec blender. Of course I bought a demo off ebay for much less, but it's still a chunk of dough that was hard to part with. However, I know I will be in love and won't have to borrow JRo's anymore! Thanks for sharing friend!

4 comments:

JRo said...

Wahoo! One less thing to bring to your house every time I come! haha! Promise you will not regret it! You will wonder how in the world you lived so long without it!

Julie said...

YAY for the Blendtec!!!! I'm so excited for you!

LOVED your last entry too - it's so neat to watch how God is working in you and through you and how you are surrendering to His will and allowing Him to refine you. What a gift to see His strength in you!

Laura said...

Thank you Julie.

Laura said...

Thank you Julie.