Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Done...

Well I'm done with the new workout for today. I started a day late, but let's face it. It is VERY hot and humid here in Houston. I was going to do it after dark last night, but it was still just too much. At least now I am done for the day....

Walking Lunges w/ Curls 2 sets
Squats w/ Overhead press 2 sets
Stiff legged deadlift w/ Rows 2 sets
Plank 5
Bridge 2 sets
Dips 2 sets

Of course I did it wrong, I think I always do that the first time with a new routine. It supposed to be circuits and I just did it normal. Next time!

Amazing how these are exercises I have been doing for a while, just not all together. How different it feels and more work it takes when compounding the exercises. I'm going to like this.

Have a great day! I know I'm going to: pedi's and at the club pool all day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I need to get my butt in gear! You rock, Laura!

Amy said...

BTW if you need an awesome place for mani/pedi back home, you can sign up for the Polished Newsletter (next to supertarget in plano) and they've been running a $25 mani/pedi special. Hope you enjoyed the pool and pampering! Sounds like you deserve it for sticking with your workouts in this insane heat!!