Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Antsy

I have soooo much physical emotion waiting, not so patiently, to burst out of me. As of Friday my blood count was up from 19 to 24, keep in mind my average is 35. I feel better but know that if I do what I want I will be so miserable; needless to say, I have been a good girl.

Thursday I go to the Doc for a check-up and am guessing they might do another blood test. Please pray for me. Right now it does not seem like a big deal to go, but I know once I get there I will be in tears.

I have good moments and bad moments. Through it all my Lord is carrying me down the path. A few days ago my Psalm for the day was 38...how profound...

9 All my longings lie open before you, O Lord;
my sighing is not hidden from you.
10 My heart pounds, my strength fails me;

even the light has gone from my eyes.

Totally how I feel during the rough moments. How wonderful I have a Savior to throw my sorrows and sighing on, how blessed I am.

0 comments: