Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today was legs and abs. I'm amazed how in a few short weeks (prolly already said that) how my body has changed. Granted it changed from one extreme to another. I must say I'm having quite a rough time figuring out this post baby body, plus the emotions packed behind that.

I went and tried on a few clothes today. I decided that I did not need anything new to "fix" my problem. I need to muster up my known for determination and change myself. Inside and out. JRo reminded me that before I was pregnant I only workout clothes and now I am again. Funny, before I found out I was pregnant I was holding out on clothes to drop the last few pounds...I was so close. Now, I'm just a flubber belly mess.

You know, God has done such a wonderful work in my life the past year...I don't want him to stop now. If that means he's doing it while I wear workout clothes, then I dare you to say something! ha ha ha

Monday Julie and I start our new routine. It will last a few months. I'm excited. I need something to throw my emotions into.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You look better in your workout clothes than most look in their regular clothes! I think you are strong and brave no matter what you are wearing :-)

JRo said...

Exactly Amy... If I looked that hot in workout clothes, I would wear them all the time too!

You look great. I know in your head it is not all working out right... but you do look good. I think you are already trimming back up... and you KNOW how I never notice things like that!