Saturday, May 2, 2009

Challenge

Ok, it's on. I am going to take Ruthie up on it too.
I need a challenge to kick me in the pants.

However, I will not be starting until next week when I return from Pennsylvania.

Blogging has been a bit rough for me lately. I don't do the "Here's what I did today" very well; although, that's been about all I've done. I'd much rather be giving you a more meaty post several times a week. HOWEVER, in still being in the throws of losing precious Selah, this makes the "meat" more difficult. It is not that I don't want to share...it is too difficult/painful to post when I am trying to give you good stuff, but not all the stuff. I don't work that way.

All that to say...bear with me a few more weeks. I'll get there...

Keep reading...my before pictures coming soon. THAT will be a very heartfelt post, I promise.

2 comments:

JRo said...

Wahoo! Way to go, lets kick it together! I will have my gym up soon! (Bought shelves TODAY!)

Ruthie said...

wondering how you are... :)
ruthie