Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cardio ***Updated***

I DID IT!!!!

Julie and I lifted weights this morning, then I forced myself over to the treadmills for a 20min brisk walk. Gotta start somewhere right? But at least I did it.

I forgot to wear my bracelet this morning, but will put it back on after I clean. I'd take a picture of it...if I had a camera. I know I use my camera alot, but definitely realize it now that someone decided to take it from me. ERG!

I'm gonna try journaling to you all what I eat and see if it helps:
Breakfast: eggs on ww toast w/ sprinkle of cheese, coffee, water
Lunch: peanut butter and honey, few chips, water, coffee
Snack: smoothie
Dinner: spaghetti bake
Snack: 2 girl scout cookies and a drink, yea so shoot me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Today...30 minutes of cardio!!!! Yea!!!!!! And...throw the girl scout cookies away...sorry. love you, love you, love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh...and two glasses of water just aren't going to cut it, girl. Eight...remember. I'm reading. Every day.

Ruthie said...

loving your updates :)
way to go!