Monday, January 5, 2009

I do still exist...

Well I am 12 weeks prego now. I have made it through the nausea, sour stomach, tiredness, etc. Not that I am completely out of the woods, but much much more manageable. So much so, Julie and I finally made it back to the gym.

We started today with a "light" bicep/tricep/forearm workout. I will be tender that is for sure. I am so excited to get back in with Julie and push her and encourage her to her goals. What will be hard is not pushing myself like I want to be...well getting faint feeling might help, maybe. Julie's job - keep me from overdoing it. I felt a little ridiculous today when she went and got weights for me!

My goal for the next 6 months, just to stay as toned as I can and in decent cardio health. I realize it might be impossible to keep my thighs and hams (esp those) toned, but I sure will try.
That is pretty much it for my health and physical goals, right now. I'm sure closer the due date and after I will have something more specific in mind.

So NO, I have not thrown myself to the dogs this pregnancy. Fat will no longer have a hold on me. Goodbye to you forever. Hello to the beautiful inner me and gorgeous outter me forever. One more child to love will only make it better...at least in the long run! ha ha ha

Have a wonderful evening my healthy for life friends!
Don't forget Biggest Loser starts tomorrow night! SWWEEETTT!

4 comments:

Julie said...

It was so good to be back in the gym with you today! We make a great team - I'll make sure you don't overdo it! :)

JRo said...

So glad you made it back in there. I know the weights were waiting for you! The machines might have to wait a few months to get to laugh at you and Julie doing Burpees though. Oh well! hahahaha!

Ruthie said...

happy to see your post!
we need pregi-transformation photos :)
i am so excited for you!
way to go staying fit while pregnant.. so many (including me ) spent more time at DQ and mr Blizzard than in the GYM :)

blessings
r

Amy said...

You truly ARE beautiful inside and out! I love your thoughtful insights!