Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cardio...check

Today I walked with Alison. It was quite chilly out, but a wonderful walk. We clipped a pretty good pace, then we got to this big hill - I told her I'd have to slow it down up it if I wanted to make it back to her house! The walk also helped to loosen up my still VERY sore calves from Thursday's workout.

Last night I got my much anticipated box from Gap and Old Navy in the mail. I had ordered several maternity items that I am in desperate need of. The jeans, fabulous. I can not believe how thin they make me look, even with the little preg belly. Pretty much everything else will be going back. Why, you ask? I'll tell you. As I have stated before, shortly after I found out I was preg my brain did a little trick-a-roo on me and told me I was fat again. JRo put it pretty well last night. Since my body immediately started insulating, my shape resembles the old me, but on a much smaller scale. All I see is the big me, sort of. I think I feel more like the big me. All that to say, the workout pants, lounging pants, jacket, etc. I ordered in LARGE. You guessed it. They are quite LARGE on me. I will be sending the items I want back for mediums. Amazing. My previous 2 pregnancies I was lucky to fit in a Large, but XL was more like it. GO ME!!!

One last thing...the days I work out or walk (like I did today) completely zonk it out of me. I hope to find a balance on that soon. I have too much to do!

Have a great rest of the weekend!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yea for you! You cute little preggers you! What a nice feeling to know that this time IS different :-)

JRo said...

Gotta see the new, now, forever you soon... I am working on that one myself!