Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just when I thought...

I was ready to full throttle ahead on my regime. I was hit with a realization...there is so much to mourn over than just losing precious Selah. I am mourning the loss of my healthy body I had last summer/early fall. That has been a tough realization this week. I'm giving myself the week off to ponder, pray, and meditate this. It has hit me hard, not quite as hard as Selah, but really close up there.

That's pretty much all I want to say about it at this point. Just wanted you to know I am hanging in, still getting on a healthier eating plan, and LOVING my blender and daily green smoothies. Oh how I've missed having them everyday. Sadly, I get so excited about the blender I try and use it 3x's a day!

1 comments:

JRo said...

Making BBC's might not count! ;)

Been praying for you. Have fun without me on the retreat! :)